Friday, January 2, 2009

The Holidays flew by too fast

How sad that the holidays flew by. I have already started to count down to Christmas and know that there are 357 days left! But getting back to reality, it's time to start planning for new primitives and colonial wares to add to my website. There are so many ideas in my head and I have started to write them down so I won't forget.
We have decided to start publishing our rug hooking patterns and my husband is already cutting out our new line of Early Foot Stools and Benches and he has made some terrific primitive potting tables and wonderful bowl keeps. I want to keep them all for myself but he insists that I list them on our website. I will post pics of these treasures shortly.
I just completed a primitive bee skep that turned out different than most that I have seen and I believe that you will like it (I have listed a pic here on the blog).
You can see all of my creations on my website: http://www.countryandprim.com.
I hope everyone had a truly blessed Christmas and I am keeping the faith that everyone will be protected in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment